“Jenn, you are one of the most conscientious sellers I've come across. Plus you are so sweet on a consistent basis!”
- Cindy, Artfire Buyer


“My granddaughter loves it!! Thanks for making it "her size"!! “ - Janna from Etsy


“Jenn, I love my perfect little avatile!!! It's adorable. Thanks so much, I'll be ordering MORE! xxoo” - Holly from SpoiledBratzWear


“My fave! Love it!” - J, Etsy Buyer


“Jenn, I love the custom pendant you made for me - it is perfect!”- Marion from Artfire


“Super fast shipping! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!” - Etsy Buyer


“Absolutely GORGEOUS!! Great service, FAST shipping - beautiful work!! I'll be back for more!! Thank you!”
- BWDesigns (Custom Order), Artfire


“All I can say is WOW!!! This is one of the MOST beautiful pieces I have ever purchased - wonderful seller, great communication and gorgeous work!!!! Thank you!!” - Judith (Custom Order), Artfire


“I love it! Thanks!” - Etsy Buyer


“I received my pendant today and it arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much... it's beautiful and I love it!!!”
- Custom Order, Artfire


"This turned out better than I could have imagined! Even the packaging is A++++! I LOVE IT!! THANKS NINJA!!" - Laura (Avi-Tiles Custom Order), Artfire


"Ninja, so sorry it took me so long to tell you how much I love my cats! I guess it never occurred to me there were 2 pages of purchases! This is purrrrrrfect!" - Ali, Artfire Buyer


"absolutely gorgeous. I will wear her proudly...thanks Jenn" - Joy, Artfire Buyer

26 March 2009

New in my Studio: Avi-Tiles!

I decided a while back to start making custom jewelry with pet pictures on it, and since then I've been brainstorming about other ideas I can use to stand out in the sea of pendant makers. So I've decided to try a new style of custom tiles.

I like to call these custom tiles "Avi-Tiles". Avi-Tiles are awesome (IMO) because they give you a way to link your online world with your real life persona. Simply put, an Avi-Tile is a small piece of jewelry that has your avatar on it. This is what my Avi-Tile looks like:


So what good are Avi-Tiles?

Well, think about it like this: If you are very active on the internet, chances are you use the same avatar across the board. Your avatar is your "face" online. It's how people recognize you, and, if you are online long enough, people start to associate that avatar with you. It's sort of like branding yourself, or giving yourself a logo of sorts.

But what happens when you want to meet those people in the real world? How do you "define" yourself so that you will be recognized by your online friends? Do you offer to wear some loud, flashy hat? Do you carry a bouquet of yellow roses? Or, heaven forbid, do you stand around holding some silly sign that says "I'm *insert online name here*"?

Avi-Tiles get rid of that need! With an Avi-Tile, you can take that little picture everyone already knows you by and turn it into a fun little pendant, ring, pin, or even cufflinks! Then, when you go to a craft fair with your fellow artisans, or a tweet up with your fellow bloggers, everyone will easily recognize you! You won't spend your entire night thinking "I wonder who these people are... and I wonder if they know who I am.." Instead, people will notice you and introduce themselves! And, you'll have the added benefit of being the coolest person there... because, let's face it, how cool can you really be if nobody knows who you are?

If you want your own Avi-Tile, please check out my studio! They take just a few days to make, they are truly one-of-a-kind, and all you have to do is send me a picture once you place your order!



p.s. My Avi-Tile listings disappear pretty quickly once I put them up, but if you want one and don't see them listed, please contact me and I will be sure to get a listing up for you ASAP!

5 comments:

Deb (On Cupcake Moon) March 26, 2009 at 10:12 PM  

fab idea! i'll definitely be ordering one from you!

Ninja Jenn™ March 26, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

thanks ladies!

looking forward to making you one, deb!

<3

Marion's Dream Works March 27, 2009 at 12:50 AM  

I love you Avi tiles and I think they are a great idea!!

Label Cloud


Powered By:Blogger Widgets

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP