“Jenn, you are one of the most conscientious sellers I've come across. Plus you are so sweet on a consistent basis!”
- Cindy, Artfire Buyer


“My granddaughter loves it!! Thanks for making it "her size"!! “ - Janna from Etsy


“Jenn, I love my perfect little avatile!!! It's adorable. Thanks so much, I'll be ordering MORE! xxoo” - Holly from SpoiledBratzWear


“My fave! Love it!” - J, Etsy Buyer


“Jenn, I love the custom pendant you made for me - it is perfect!”- Marion from Artfire


“Super fast shipping! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!” - Etsy Buyer


“Absolutely GORGEOUS!! Great service, FAST shipping - beautiful work!! I'll be back for more!! Thank you!”
- BWDesigns (Custom Order), Artfire


“All I can say is WOW!!! This is one of the MOST beautiful pieces I have ever purchased - wonderful seller, great communication and gorgeous work!!!! Thank you!!” - Judith (Custom Order), Artfire


“I love it! Thanks!” - Etsy Buyer


“I received my pendant today and it arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much... it's beautiful and I love it!!!”
- Custom Order, Artfire


"This turned out better than I could have imagined! Even the packaging is A++++! I LOVE IT!! THANKS NINJA!!" - Laura (Avi-Tiles Custom Order), Artfire


"Ninja, so sorry it took me so long to tell you how much I love my cats! I guess it never occurred to me there were 2 pages of purchases! This is purrrrrrfect!" - Ali, Artfire Buyer


"absolutely gorgeous. I will wear her proudly...thanks Jenn" - Joy, Artfire Buyer

17 March 2009

Kiss Me, I'm Irish!

Well, not really... I'm only like 1/4 Irish. LOL

But I do love green! Maybe that's why I've always celebrated St. Patrick's day to fullest... or maybe it's the beer... Regardless, I wanted to take this opportunity to share some of the awesome handmade goodies I found over on Artfire. They're all perfect for getting you in the spirit of things today, and they have the added benefit of keeping you "pinch free"!





Feel free to click on each picture to get a better look at the item!

Happy St. Patty's to each of you!

<3

3 comments:

Vintage Jewelry Collector March 17, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

Great items & definitely good for pinch protection.

¤~∙3zArt∙~¤ March 18, 2009 at 2:46 AM  

Yay St. Patty's day!!! Thanks so much for including me :)

-AJ, 3zArt

Ninja Jenn™ March 18, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

you're welcome! check back on thursday as you'll be mentioned again, 3z! ;0)

<3

Label Cloud


Powered By:Blogger Widgets

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP