“Jenn, you are one of the most conscientious sellers I've come across. Plus you are so sweet on a consistent basis!”
- Cindy, Artfire Buyer


“My granddaughter loves it!! Thanks for making it "her size"!! “ - Janna from Etsy


“Jenn, I love my perfect little avatile!!! It's adorable. Thanks so much, I'll be ordering MORE! xxoo” - Holly from SpoiledBratzWear


“My fave! Love it!” - J, Etsy Buyer


“Jenn, I love the custom pendant you made for me - it is perfect!”- Marion from Artfire


“Super fast shipping! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!” - Etsy Buyer


“Absolutely GORGEOUS!! Great service, FAST shipping - beautiful work!! I'll be back for more!! Thank you!”
- BWDesigns (Custom Order), Artfire


“All I can say is WOW!!! This is one of the MOST beautiful pieces I have ever purchased - wonderful seller, great communication and gorgeous work!!!! Thank you!!” - Judith (Custom Order), Artfire


“I love it! Thanks!” - Etsy Buyer


“I received my pendant today and it arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much... it's beautiful and I love it!!!”
- Custom Order, Artfire


"This turned out better than I could have imagined! Even the packaging is A++++! I LOVE IT!! THANKS NINJA!!" - Laura (Avi-Tiles Custom Order), Artfire


"Ninja, so sorry it took me so long to tell you how much I love my cats! I guess it never occurred to me there were 2 pages of purchases! This is purrrrrrfect!" - Ali, Artfire Buyer


"absolutely gorgeous. I will wear her proudly...thanks Jenn" - Joy, Artfire Buyer

06 March 2009

Free Press Friday - LaDeDa Creations




This week's artisan is the lovely Laura from LaDeDa Creations!

I met Laura when I first came to Artfire. She was in the forums causing drama (not really LOL) and she was SO very welcoming to me! She's been a true Godsend! She is one of the first to jump in and help you when you have a question, and, along with Catinalife, she helps keeped me entertained on the late shift.

LaDeDa is from Catoosa, OK, and she can work wonders with polymer clay! She also sells handmade body products, and supplies. She's fun, kind, and honest. She is happy to ship anywhere in the world, and her feedback is nothing less than stellar!

I love how she always stands up for herself, too. And, on top of that, she won't hesitate to defend the people and sites she loves, either.

You can find her all over the internet these days. She has shops on both Artfire and Etsy. She blogs, she twits, and she maintains a Flickr account. And just in case that wasn't enough, she also keeps up a Facebook page and a MySpace page!

I have no idea how she has time to keep up with all that, but I'm glad she does! She's a delight to know, and her work is lovely!

My favorite things in her shops are these:
HANDMADE BROWN AND TURQUOISE RING HOLDER


HANDMADE GLOW IN THE DARK JEWELRY DISPLAY/HOLDER


Head over to her shop and show her some love! And while you're there, ask her about her new kittens! ;0)

<3

4 comments:

catinalife March 6, 2009 at 6:24 AM  

Love her work it is amazing...she has immense patience to do that work, it is just lovely.

Karrie March 6, 2009 at 7:41 AM  

She is a wonderful person and a huge help to all of us that have no clue...LOL! Very nice article. There are so many wonderful and helpful people on Artfire. I am so glad to be a part of it :)

Diana March 8, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

Her work is simply lovely... You wrote it really nicely too..

Regards
Diana
http://djstoreroom.blogspot.com

Unknown March 9, 2009 at 11:48 PM  

out visiting tonight...
cute blog..cuter earrings
mona & the girls

Label Cloud


Powered By:Blogger Widgets

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP