“Jenn, you are one of the most conscientious sellers I've come across. Plus you are so sweet on a consistent basis!”
- Cindy, Artfire Buyer


“My granddaughter loves it!! Thanks for making it "her size"!! “ - Janna from Etsy


“Jenn, I love my perfect little avatile!!! It's adorable. Thanks so much, I'll be ordering MORE! xxoo” - Holly from SpoiledBratzWear


“My fave! Love it!” - J, Etsy Buyer


“Jenn, I love the custom pendant you made for me - it is perfect!”- Marion from Artfire


“Super fast shipping! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!” - Etsy Buyer


“Absolutely GORGEOUS!! Great service, FAST shipping - beautiful work!! I'll be back for more!! Thank you!”
- BWDesigns (Custom Order), Artfire


“All I can say is WOW!!! This is one of the MOST beautiful pieces I have ever purchased - wonderful seller, great communication and gorgeous work!!!! Thank you!!” - Judith (Custom Order), Artfire


“I love it! Thanks!” - Etsy Buyer


“I received my pendant today and it arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much... it's beautiful and I love it!!!”
- Custom Order, Artfire


"This turned out better than I could have imagined! Even the packaging is A++++! I LOVE IT!! THANKS NINJA!!" - Laura (Avi-Tiles Custom Order), Artfire


"Ninja, so sorry it took me so long to tell you how much I love my cats! I guess it never occurred to me there were 2 pages of purchases! This is purrrrrrfect!" - Ali, Artfire Buyer


"absolutely gorgeous. I will wear her proudly...thanks Jenn" - Joy, Artfire Buyer

15 April 2009

Sisterhood Award Nomination #1

A while back, I was nominated for my first blog award. The award is the "Sisterhood Award," and it's given to blogs that show great attitude/gratitude.

As a stipulation of receiving this award, I must nominate fellow bloggers who deserve the Sisterhood Award. The rules to getting this award are these:

1. put the award logo on the blog and/or post
2. nominate other blog(s) that you feel show the spirit of the award. (attitude and gratitude)
3. let the nominees know about the award, comment on their blog
4. link to the nominees in a blog post
5. to show gratitude and friendship to the person that gave you the award, link to them in a blog post

Today I'm making my first nomination! (Don't worry, there are many more to come!)

I hereby nominate 3zArt to be a recipient of the Sisterhood Award for Blogging. 3zArt not only goes above and beyond to help her fellow artisans/bloggers when they are in need, but she has also set up a wonderful group called the AFSneakers to brighten the day of wonderful new artisans!

3zArt, you are an inspiration to me! I am proud to be able to nominate you, and I hope you will accept this award and display it proudly! Thank you for all you do!

Please go by her blog and say hello to her! Or stop by her studio and tell her congratulations!



p.s. I've also created my very own blog award, which certifies 3zArt as an "Official Ninja"! I plan to give this to my fellow artisans for performing their duties in the most "ninja like" fashion.... So check back to see who the next recipient of these awards will be!

Label Cloud


Powered By:Blogger Widgets

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP